Management consulting means: Working with the decisions makers in the organization. It may also involve individual sessions with top management and executives as well as supporting entire management teams.
Management consulting includes
- Coaching and advising top management and the C suite
- Supporting top management in developing strategies and visions
- Implementing and supporting culture change processes in management teams (communication, responsibility, decision making processes to mention just a few)
- Carrying out and evaluating management audits
- Positioning and coordinating in management teams