Teams are the hyper experts in organization. Teams are a reflection of the entire organisation. Change either takes place or gets bogged down in the teams. Top performances are achieved and complex tasks are managed in teams. Team dynamcis are complex and exciting at the same time – and can hardly be understood from the outside.
A professional understanding of what a team constitutes and excellent team performance consistently require a structured framework. Team issues are discussed and clarified, viable solutions are developed. Whether a team is just a mixed up working team or is becoming a high-performance team depends on strategic decisions at management and personnel level as well as on the general conditions. A professional team spirit and excellent team performance require a systematic, structured framework. In this framework, team topics are discussed, clarified and sustainable results developed.
Our team of consultants is based on a solid background of experience, knowledge and creative methods and offers decision-makers and teams the necessary expertise to overcome crises and achieve success. We will be happy to help you turn your team into a real team. We offer team coaching, team workshops, team facilitation and team trainings depending on the team´s degree of maturity, content need and the current Team dynamics.
Top teams through team development:
- Team building, when there are new team members, a new team leader, to strengthen the identity of the team, to build up trust, and in many other situations
- Team development, when it comes to recognizing, accepting and utilizing, diversity, the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses in the team, reflection on team work, feedback processes, the integration of different ways of working, and different personalities, and in other appropriate situations
- Team development resulting from strategic repositioning in the team, setting goals, interface management, positioning in the change process, determining new directions, integration, and many more
- Team development regarding the clarification of roles and responsibilities in teams
- Team coaching, in the case of conflicts in Teams
- Team development, when you want to introduce agile teams
Further topics like …
… Recognising, accepting and using differences
… Analysis of strengths and weaknesses in the team
… Reflection on cooperation
… feedback processes
… integration of different working styles
…personality styles, etc.