Founder & Managing Director
“I have become self-employed with the topics of leadership and change management, because I am enthusiastic about the people in organizations as well as for the processes – and in my view both are crucial for success.”
Since 2003, Sonja Kalusche has been supporting people and organisations in personnel and management matters.
Sonja Kalusche is an enthusiastic coach with many years of management and leadership experience. After studying business administration in Nuremberg, Sonja Kalusche completed an apprenticeship as a systemic consultant and coach at the Institute for Systemic Consulting in Wiesloch. In addition, she has acquired many additional qualifications to meet the complex challenges she likes to face with up-to-date knowledge and know-how:
- CAPTain Advanced – Diagnostic procedure for assessing behavioural skills and development potential
- Systemic group dynamics at Königswieser & Network
- Systemic group dynamics at the Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute
- Business presenter MBM®
- Moderation and communication: controlling and directing conflicts
- Large Group Moderation Appreciative Inquiry
- Change management as a project at Klaus Doppler
- Systemic organizational consulting, SySt® at the Institute for Systemic Training, Training and Research in Munich
- ZRM® basic course at ISMZ GmbH in Zurich
Her work focuses are international change projects, agile team development processes, systemic management-development programs in an international context and business coaching, executive coaching.