5 Ways Smart People Sabotage Their Success:
- Smart people sometimes devalue other skills, like relationship building, and over-concentrate on intellect.
- Teamwork can be frustrating for very smart people.
- Smart people often attach a lot of their self-esteem to being smart, which can decrease their resilience and lead to avoidance.
- Smart people get bored easily.
- Smart people sometimes see in-depth thinking and reflection as the solution to every problem.
Read here the solutions:
#kaluscheconsulting #sabotage #success #intelligence